Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA )
Established in 1988, Ajman Free Zone was established a self-governing status under the Emiri Decree No. 3 of 1996 as allotted by H.H Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuami, Ruler of Ajman.
Company formation in Ajman Free Zone Authority has given great push to industrial activity in Ajman which resulted in splendid growth in number of companies during the last few years. Ajman Free Zone is providing supreme advantages and facilities.
A multi million dirhams development strategy is currently under progress inside the Ajman Free Zone on an area that go beyond one million square meters. This area, once developed, will be large enough to accommodate 1500 companies. Ajman Free Zone, with a strategic location at the entryway of the Arabian Gulf, is situated to serve both Eastern and Western markets.
Ajman Free Zone provides easy availability to the four ports and two international airports. Ajman Free zone port is helping over 1000 vessels in a year, and has developed as an important maritime principal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development of Ajman Free Zone port, under improvement, seeks to increase its facilities to world level.
Ajman Offshore Company Formation
In its efforts to improve the level of business while maintaining international values, and expectations, Ajman Free Zone has recently established its Offshore Department with acquiescent regulations governing international companies. You can now gain yourself an AJMAN Offshore Company without having physically operations within the Ajman or UAE
You can expect the following with an Ajman Offshore Formation:
- Absolute privacy, protection of assets
- 100% foreign ownership
- Ajman Offshore Company have ability to maintain bank accounts in the UAE
- you can modify the company, memorandum and articles of association to fit your requirement.
- Ajman Offshore don’t require a UAE local Sponsor
Advantages of Ajman offshore company Formation
- In Ajman Offshore Company formation no need to rent an office.
- The address of your Ajman offshore company registration will be the address of the registered agent of the offshore company.
- 100% tax free or Zero Tax jurisdiction.
- 100% ownership allowed to foreigner.
- Ajman company allowed to hold,sale and take possession of property in UAE (depends on approval of land department).
- Ajman Offshore Company is not entitled to obtain a UAE residence visa for their shareholders.
- Ajman offshore incorporation is a fast Procedure to setup an offshore company
- Low cost of company formation
- Ajman Free zone Worldwide respected jurisdiction
- Allowed to open a UAE Bank Account for Ajman offshore company.
- No Paid-up Share Capital required for Ajman offshore company formation.
- For Ajman offshore company there is no annual audit requirement.
Offshore company in Ajman have some similarity with the offshore company from other jurisdictions in term of company registration; however there are also addition advantages obtainable by the Ajman offshore company which make it a best choice on the top of the list of offshore company formation.
Information Required for Ajman Offshore Company Formation
The registered agent should prepare these documents on behalf of the company and the following information is required:
- Three proposed name for your offshore company.
- The share capital of the offshore company is minimum AED10,000
- The number of shares in the Ajman offshore company;
- A description of the activities of the Ajman Company is required;
- The name of the shareholder(s) and how many shares each shareholder holds in the company (minimum 1 shareholder); and
- The name, nationality, address, residency status in Dubai (Visa or Residence visa) and profession of each director and secretary of the company (minimum 2 directors and 1 secretary).
- If the shareholders is a corporate body,then the documents would be different (i.e. Certificate of Incorporation, Board resolution or Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Association,Good standing letter etc.). Such documents should be duly attested by the UAE Embassy in the country of origin and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai. (Attestation costs approximately US$3000 per set (its depending on jurisdiction).
- The shareholders need to personally sign the incorporation documents before the Ajman Free Zone representative otherwise a duly attested power of attorney on our name can be issued at UAE Embassy in the country of origin and then by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai.
Features of Ajman Offshore Company formation
- No need to have physical offices in the UAE.
- Offshore companies in Ajman cannot carry on business within the UAE.
- There is no visa available under Ajman offshore Company Setup.
- In Ajman Offshore company may have non UAE resident as director or shareholder.
- Ajman Offshore cannot conduct banking and insurance business without special license.
- Ajman offshore company may keep bank accounts in the UAE or worldwide.
- Offshore company in Ajman is not obliged to maintain its books and records.
- Ajman offshore may hold shares in other UAE and worldwide companies.
Why incorporate an Ajman Offshore Company?
- Ajman offshore company can establish for tax management.
- Offshore company in Ajman will provide you assets protection
- Easy and flexible business administration in Ajman Offshore
- Privacy and anonymity of shareholders and directors under Ajman offshore
- International business and investment can be done through Ajman offshore company formation.
- No office space is mandatory in Ajman Offshore company
- No residence visa for Ajman offshore company
- Ajman Offshore can be incorporate in easy way and renewal of Ajman offshore is also easy.
Permitted Activities under Ajman Offshore Company formation*
- General Trading company as Ajman offshore company
- Consulting and Advisory Services under Ajman offshore company
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning (Subject to the respective local laws of each Emirate, City and Country)
- International services can be provided in Ajman offshore company
- In Offshore company professional services can be provided
- Ajman offshore company as a Commission Agents Company
Documents required for Ajman Offshore Company Setup
Documents for Individual Shareholder
- Passport(s) copy of each shareholder of proposed Ajman offshore company;
- UAE entry stamp page copy
- An bank reference letter for each shareholder (s) and it should be original
- Proof of address of each shareholder e Utility Bill (Original)
- Curriculum Vitae of each shareholder (original)
Documents for Corporate Shareholder
- Incorporation Certificate of the company
- Memorandum and Articles of the parental company
- A board resolution stating the same.
- Incumbency certificate or Good standing letter
- A passport copy of the representative of the company
Please note that all documents should be notarized and attested from UAE Embassy and ministry of foreign affairs.
Time frame for Incorporation of Ajman Offshore Company
From the date of application for registration of an Ajman Offshore it will take approximately 3 working days for the company to be duly registered.
Deliverables of Ajman Offshore company Formation
After the completion of Ajman Offshore company formation following documents are received:
- Certificate of Incorporation duly sign by Ajman Free Zone
- Register of shareholders/directors/secretary
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Share Certificate
- Company stamp