Marshall Island is an island country in Pacific Ocean. It is part of geographical region of Micronesia. Apart from shipping and fishing, another important sector that plays important role in the economy of Marshall Islands is the foreign investment. The government of the country is trying its best to attract more and more foreign investments by developing laws that favor the establishment of offshore companies in the Marshall Islands.
Following are few important steps taken by the country that makes it one of the most favored places for foreign investors for the formation of IBCs.
- Marshall Islands is one of the world’s most secure offshore jurisdictions that abide by its laws of not disclosing information regarding any offshore company to foreign governments. The information related to beneficial owner, directors and members of a company are also not disclosed
- The share capital required for incorporation of an IBC in the Marshall Islands is just $1
- Incorporation time in Marshall Islands is just one business day (on most of the occasions) which is one of the fastest in the world
- Already established shelf companies are also available in Marshall Islands that makes the offshore company formation in the country even faster
- The standard currency used in Marshall Islands is US Dollar while all the other currencies are also permitted in the country
- Only one director and one shareholder of any nationality are required for incorporation of an IBC in the Marshall Islands. They are also not required to reside in Marshall Islands
- Annual meetings of directors and shareholders can be conducted anywhere in the world
- A company secretary is required but he/she could be of any nationality also
- Foreign sourced income from an offshore company is completely tax free
- Company liquidation process is also extremely fast and simple
- Marshall Islands is one of the few places where an offshore company can raise capital from the public, invest funds for other people and work as an investment advisor
- A Marshall Islands IBC can acquire property in any part of the world
- Preparation of accounts is required but filing financial statements or completing annual returns are not mandatory
- A Marshall Islands IBC can maintain corporate bank accounts anywhere in the world
These are few of the many advantages available in the Marshall Islands for formation of an offshore company by foreign investors. In order to avail these lucrative business opportunities, you can contact us via our landline # 971-4-558-6339 or email address [email protected] We will completely assist you in this matter.