St. Kitts & Nevis is an island country located in the West Indies. This smallest country (by both area and population) in the region is a Commonwealth realm which makes UK’s Queen Elizabeth II its head of state. The country is composed of a bigger island (St. Kitts) and a smaller one (Nevis). These were among the first islands in this area where Europeans initially settled.
The landform and geography makes St. Kitts & Nevis an ideal offshore jurisdiction. Its rulers know the importance of foreign investment and they were the first to introduce law that offer citizenship for foreign investment.
Currently, St. Kitts and Nevis is famous for providing several benefits for offshore companies to flourish. It is the reason that it is the place of numerous offshore companies from around the globe and their numbers are increasing rapidly with passage of time.
Following are the most important reasons that foreign investors select St. Kitts & Nevis as their most favored location for setting up offshore companies.
- Apart from getting financial advantages, foreign investors can also get citizenship of these beautiful islands (St. Kitts & Nevis) by setting up offshore company. It is according to a law of 1984 (first of its kind in the world) that allows citizenship through investment in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Registered IBCs in St. Kitts & Nevis don’t need to pay any kind of taxes. Income derived from outside country is free from personal or corporate taxes
- Company registration process is very simple and quick. It usually takes only 48 hours for a company to get registration in St. Kitts & Nevis
- Only a single director and shareholder are required. They can be of any nationality and are allowed to reside anywhere in the world
- Director can be a legal or a natural person
- Preparation of accounts is necessary but there is no need to file annual or other company reports. There is also no need to report the Registrar of Companies in case of change in directors, shareholders or officers
- Several types of international banks are present in St. Kitts & Nevis. This makes it easier for investors to protect themselves from all types of problems arising from international laws
These are the most prominent and important advantages available in St. Kitts & Nevis for those willing to establish an offshore company here. You can get complete information about setting up a company in St. Kitts & Nevis by contacting Riz & Mona Consultancy via our WhatsApp # 971-56-9971225 or email address [email protected]