Offshore company Formation in UAE
Offshore Company registration in the UAE is a best venture choice for a range of professional as well as business requirements. An Offshore company is a type of business establishment formed in a overseas country, specifically in a low-tax or zero-tax jurisdictions. Offshore company carries a special legal status and comes with several benefits, such as, low management cost, operational flexibility and certain economic environment.
A UAE Offshore company is a prodigious business choice if your business doesn’t need a local office. And you wish to UAE open a bank account, without having residence visa, local business in the UAE. There are number of offshore locations available with different facilities. It is very important to choose the most appropriate location for your business needs.
Many companies choose the UAE offshore company formation since it is whitelisted, has a good reputation and also has signed Double Taxation Treaties agreement with more than 41countries. By having UAE Offshore Company registration you are likely to gain better discretion, operational competence, tax exemption and asset protection. The most popular offshore jurisdiction in UAE is Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) offshore jurisdiction in the Middle East where you can setup an offshore company.
Benefits of Offshore Formation in UAE
You can have the following benefits through UAE offshore incorporation:
- UAE Offshore company provide 100% foreign ownership
- Offshore company setup in UAE is a Low startup costs structure
- Full protection of resources and financial privacy
- UAE Offshore company is very flexibility and you can operate from anywhere
- Under UAE offshore company you can operate bank accounts in the UAE
- The name of UAE Offshore will end with suffix Incorporated or Limited.
- Offshore in UAE can be operate by just one shareholder and director
- UAE Offshore will provide a facility to hold real assets in the UAE (only free hold properties)
- You can setup offshore in UAE by setting out side however you have to come to open the bank account for the same.
- Providing minimum share capital only AED 1,000/-
Main activities of UAE Offshore Company
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- General Trading
- Property Owning
- Professional Services
- Investments Company
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- International services
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
- Shipping and ship management companies
Requirements of Offshore Company Formation in UAE
A registered agent is required who should have registered office allowed by the authority to setup offshore company in UAE under JAFZA Offshore or RAK Offshore. A registered agent can use the same correspondence address for Offshore Company in Dubai and Offshore Company in RAK.
Advantages of UAE Offshore Company Formation
Offshore Company formation in UAE permits 100% foreign ownership so UAE national is not required either as shareholder or sponsor for offshore company setup in UAE.
- The offshore company in UAE is based on zero tax concepts.
- There are no foreign currency restrictions for offshore companies.
- Full repatriation of the UAE offshore companies profits and capital is allowed.
- UAE Offshore company setup costs are less than an onshore company in Dubai.
- For offshore company formation, an onshore office and UAE residence visa is not required.
- UAE Offshore required minimum capital to set-up an offshore company.
- The offshore company can invest in real estate in the UAE and can act as a Holding Company.
Main features of UAE OFFSHORE COMPANY
- UAE offshore company does not need to have physical offices in the UAE.
- Offshore company in UAE may not carry on business within the UAE.
- UAE offshore company may not obtain UAE Residency Visa.
- UAE offshore company setup may have non UAE resident as director or shareholder.
- UAE offshore company may have UAE resident as director or shareholder.
- Offshore company in UAE may have corporate shareholder/corporate director
- UAE Offshore does not require the shareholder/director to be physically present in the UAE for incorporation
- Offshore company in UAE may own real estate in the UAE, with prior authorization from RAK Investment Authority
- UAE Offshore company formation maintain bank accounts and deposits in the UAE or worldwide.
- Offshore company formation in UAE may allowed to hold shares in other UAE and worldwide companies.